Children in Need Writing Marathon 2007

The Blog site advertising a Writing Marathon (our second year) on November 17-19th 2007) which raises money for Children in Need while also producing quality stories and an anthology.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday Prompts 22:00

I loved my father most as he walked home from work

Squinting against the late-afternoon sun as it cut through the birch trees

Shit!

Zulus boxed in their glass cases

Had hung in darkness and smoke

It was in those days when I wandered about hungry.

I felt like a quartered chicken

Love of art, not others

My astrologer told me Saturn has been flopped over me like a giant cosmic fried egg

I suspect that there were deaths

Mitch Midgely's last walk

For he's a jolly good driver

Here, one can see Oliver Reed's testicles impaled

Blackberry Way, Singing

I am a man now

Jill-in-the-Box

All men kill the thing they love; women suck out the life.

Don't always be a thought ahead

Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner

I caught a tremendous fish

The end of the Sopranos

This is the wind, this is the rain

And what about us?

Google Jones Puppy Cheese

Your body is your country

What is this life, if full of care?

Ding Fucking Dong

Who Made You? God made me.

Stone cries to stone

Eternally downhill

At the other end of the string, a child.

Pampering the workers

Not far from the railroad tracks

Did you pack your bag?

Let us go then, you and I

Letters from mad lovers

Run him down

The prostitute and the miner

I have sent you an ear

In our present state of knowledge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home