Children in Need Writing Marathon 2007

The Blog site advertising a Writing Marathon (our second year) on November 17-19th 2007) which raises money for Children in Need while also producing quality stories and an anthology.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday Prompts 20:00

A wooden turtle

I am crushed into a corner

Morning coffee with the Misses Tavistock & Green

When the leaves fall upwards to the trees

Pimp My Mac

Women stripped to the waist

A very small bone, broken

I think of how I lay here as a lad

Judge Me Not Too Harshly

It is impossible to see anything

Rain, rain and more rain.

Whatever it is you are struggling to remember

Mothercare

Big as fists, dull as old eyes

I am going to write bits of conversation as I remember them

Let us go then, you and I

About to sit down with my half-pint of Guinness

Angels on Earth

Zephyr Zodiacs, Ford Consuls, Leather Bench Seats

Woman Found Hurt

Which must absolutely be kept from that angel

Bloodless coup, a real letdown

Commons Sketch

Everything looked normal.

The moving finger writes

Great crowds are fleeing from a major disaster

I have never visited him in his quarters

Oh Allen, come and hold my hand.

Order Fulfillment Form

Consider, please this dish of ratatouille

You I could not save

Try to understand this. I'll say it simply

Drunkards whose throats will be cut soon

We will not invade, but we will build on your borders

Two people do what?

The gorilla in the corner

FORK

The time of fools is coming, then dying

Our theatrical DNA

An exploding football

Daddy, I made this for you …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home