Children in Need Writing Marathon 2007

The Blog site advertising a Writing Marathon (our second year) on November 17-19th 2007) which raises money for Children in Need while also producing quality stories and an anthology.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday Prompts 18:00

Remember to email to say if you are "in" for each session


PROMPTS

Yanks
I had just poured a glass of wine
They build the world of love from sex, after-the-fact
Let me never be a father
Jesus Smith, Traffic Warden
Red Wine
11p
Too tired to step aside
Does the twat in Spandex still bang that fucking drum?
What could be hurting so much?
When she rises in the morning
Has anyone seen my sky?
Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday
Lose it before you use it.
Nancy With The Laughing Face
A broken flower-stem, a broken vase
Lucy lives behind this house
SALT
"I'm here to see the owner."
Irish carpentry, American kindness
They sat in what Mrs Coldfield called her office.
Inside the restaurant had been shuttered-gloomy.
I daresay death was no more than a gentle subduing
I caught an amazing fish
Beowulf, but then again
I love you. That's the main thing.
I've been wondering about drowning
You make a noise like a dog dreaming.
Life Streaming
In the middle of the night, if we got up
Then I gave myself a fright
King Fred
Like a dwarf on stilts
TOAST
Please note the last sentence of this letter regarding unauthorised connections
Mother, may I?
This was the end of a man who also died
They're sending in their regional inspector
Your house is too warm
Honey, I saw your note and understand you're a little upset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home