Children in Need Writing Marathon 2007

The Blog site advertising a Writing Marathon (our second year) on November 17-19th 2007) which raises money for Children in Need while also producing quality stories and an anthology.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday Prompts 19:00

Jennifer Eccles and Her Sisters
Mummy and Daddy, in various disguises
You must be happy
Suddenly, after the quarrel, a moment of tenderness
Zoo
CHECK
The sorrow will pass but not the conviction
That Friday Feeling
My daddy was a jockey and he taught me how to ride
The clouds cast moving shadows on the land
The northern sky rose high and black
Danger, Existentialists operate in this area
If God forgot to have a man be dead
My dad just left it by the shed
The bustle of waitresses and the chink of silver on china
You wake up taller, the day presses you down
As the door closes, as the dark envelopes
David Time's view of himself began at the station platform, his polished boots.
Families, and How to Survive Them
They call me Mr Pitiful
When you see millions of the mouthless dead
How can I get a sense of country?
My mother is sleeping
For some reason, there is a camel in the dining-room
Friends Reunited
Tea With Dan Dare
Mary had a little car, it caused her jubilation
Moods of the Sea
When I looked at my parents I never thought of tragedy
My gums bleed
Light, dark, dry, damp
Lead me with your cold, sure hand
Armadillo, Armadillo, Mrs Jones
Wanda you could lose some weight
Grey and Nearly GREY
You'll need your passport
Even Better Than the Real Thing
Sadness, that's normal, it goes with the territory.
Everything looks too beautiful for me
The darkness dissolves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home